|WHO:||CFA Society Philippines|
|WHAT:||3rd Philippine Junior Finance and Investment Summit (PJFIS)|
|WHEN:||23 September 2017, Saturday | 9:00am- 5:40pm|
|WHERE:||SMX Convention Center Manila Seashell Lane, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City|
The CFA Society Philippines invites you to the 3rd Philippine Junior Finance and Investment Summit (PJFIS).
This year’s theme is “Acquiring Skills for Future Success.”
This one-day conference and exhibition is designed for students and young professionals who want to advance their personal career and financial wellness.
Speakers include some of the most respected names in the international investment scene like:
- Mr. Andrew Stotz, CFA -President, CFA Society Thailand
- Ms. Rosalia de Leon – Treasurer of the Philippines, Bureau of Treasury, Department of Finance
- Mr. Neil Govier, CFA – Head, Education Asia Pacific, CFA Institute
- Ms. April Tan, CFA – Vice President and Head of Research, COL Financial Group, Inc.
- Mr. Robert Stammers, CFA – Director of Investor Engagement on the Future of Finance, CFA Institute
- Mr. Mark Yu, CFA – President (Retail) and CIO, SEAOIL Philippines Inc.
- Mr. Mark Ilao, CFA – Business Development Officer, COL Financial Group Inc.
- Mr. Ronilo Balbleran – Vice President for Operation, Research Education and Institutional Development (REID) Foundation
- Mr. Edmund Lee, CFA – President and CEO, Caylum Tracing Institute
The presentation and awarding of the Best Managed Funds of the Year 2017 will also take place during the Summit.
Available are the event poster and the conference program.